Tuesday, May 13, 2008


WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME IN ROME...IT WAS AGOOD THING THAT BOB--NANCY and RICH--SUSAN WERE WITH US ...US OLD FOLKS NEED LOTS OF HELP...SAW SO MANY CHURCHES WE CANT BEGIN TO REMEMBER ALL OF THEM..I GOT TO BE AN ALTAR BOY AT MASS IN CHAPEL OF ST. CLEMENTINE.. BEHIND THE ALTAR WAS THE GRAVE OF ST. PETER ..so they say??

after rome we went to krakow,poland... INTERESTING WE MOVED SO FAST EVERY DAY..WE SHOULD HAVE MADE NOTES WE DID GET TO MEET THE CARDINAL OF KRAKOW..HE HAD BEEN SECRETARY TO TO POPE JOHN PAUL for many years ..food was better in ROME AS SOON AS I LEARN HOW TO POST PICS IWILL TELL MORE ABOUT OUR TRIP

NEXT IS ALASKA IN AUGUST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We might want to contact the Guiness book of world records, I think that might be the oldest alter boy ever.

Anonymous said...

It was a great trip. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Love,
Susan