ITS FINALLY GOLF SEASON IN THE NORTH .. BUT NOW WE ARE LEAVING TOWN MY NEXT BLOG WILL COVER OUR TRIP TO ROME and KRAKOWOUR FAMILY WILL BE SCATTER ALL OVER THE WORLD THE LATER PART OF APRIL..ED GOING TO CHINA...BRIAN and ERIN LIVING IN CHINA..JAYNE GOING TO DENVER ON BUSINESS then on to GRAND JUNCTION TO VISIT WITH CATHY..BETH and MARY IN CALIFORINA THIS WEEK..SUSAN..RICH..BOB..NANCY MARY JANE and ME in europe..david AND farrell holding strong in MARYLAND ..I dont know what katie and coey are doing but they are usually travelling some where...cathy AND brian ARE IN CALIF...LINDSAY..ALEX ..PATRICK ARE STUDYING HARD..WHILE BEN and ERIN await the arrival of their daughter..we sure are lucky to have such a wonerful family
2 comments:
can't wait to hear about your trip!
love,
david, farrell, and lucy
Grandpa - I can't believe you're traveling in the middle of the Stanley Cup playoffs, I know how important they are to you.
Post a Comment